Welcome home to this lovely abode in a beautiful managed estate. This home has great vibes and oozes with warmth, charm and serenity yet is within minutes of great amenity such as bus stops, train stations, Woolworths, Aldi, restaurants, cafes, sporting facilities, a private hospital, and major shopping precincts (Oxley Village and Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre). The list goes on!
Median Sales Price: $435,000
Rental Yield: 4.44%
Asking Price: From $329,000
Rental Yield: 5.7%
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD BUY THIS:
1. Spacious: What sets this home apart from others is the maximum use of land space. Inside is functional, open plan with plenty of natural light. Outside has a large backyard, which is great for kids and entertaining friends and family. Great opportunity to extend and renovate by adding a covered deck area (STCA).
2. Safe, quiet and centrally located
3. Affordable Investment: For the astute investor, you will love the 5.7% Yield ($365p/wk) with quality, long-term tenants who are keen to stay on past January 2019. The asking price is well below the median sales price in Darra.
– 3 bedrooms with built-ins and quality polished wooden floors
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Security screens throughout
– Spacious, tiled open plan living and dining
– Air conditioning
– Separate toilet, bathtub and shower
– Automatic double lockup garage
– Fully fenced, low-maintenance yard with established garden
– External recently painted (just 2 years ago)
– Easy access to Centenary and Ipswich motorways
– Close to schools, including the coveted Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
– Currently tenanted to high quality tenants until January 2019 ($365 per week).
- 2 Bathroom
- 2 Car Garage
- 3 Bedroom
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Large backyard
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App